Prenatal Pro™ provides optimal supplementation for pregnant women, lactating women, and women wishing to become pregnant. The earlier that supplementation begins, the better, because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands of a growing baby. This prenatal multivitamin provides folate in the bioidentical, bioactive form, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5MTHF) in place of synthetic folic acid. L-5MTHF is the active circulating form of folate found in the body and one of the several forms found in food.
The minerals contained in Prenatal Pro™ provide superior absorption compared to those found in standard prenatal vitamins.* These minerals are dosed at levels to help achieve optimal results, such as:
- • Calcium and magnesium for healthy bone formation*
- • Ferrochel® chelated iron in the most bioavailable form on the market, and it is non-constipating*
- • Signiﬁcant levels of chelated zinc may help reduce the risk of preterm babies*
- • Iodine helps support healthy brain development*
Recommended Use: Take 4 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children who are 6 years of age and younger. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.