Flavonoid Complex for Thrivers
ProThrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex features a unique combination of herbs and nutrients intended to support antioxidation.* This formula relies upon the combination of ingredients versus the use of single or sequential compounds.
• ProThrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex features Theracurmin®, a unique , highly bioavailable formulation of turmeric. Theracurmin is water-dispersible and the subject of ongoing research. Curcurmin, the primary active constituent of turmeric, is a bioactive polyphenolic compound.
• Green tea extract: Sunphenon® brand green tea extract, which has been the subject of studies of interest to thrivers.
• Resveratrol: Cell culture and experimental animal studies have found that resveratrol can quench reactive oxygen species and induce the expression of glutathione peroxidase, SOD dismutase and catalase.
• Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin: Quercetin is a flavonoid ubiquitous in plants. Quercetin has various mechanisms of action shown in preclinical studies that underlie its potential health-supporting effects. However, quercetin is poorly absorbed. This formula utilizes alpha-glycosyl isoquercitrin, which has nearly 18 times the absorption of quercetin aglycone.*
• Reduced L-Glutathione: Setria® brand glutathione.
• Coenzyme Q10: Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is an essential co-factor in oxidative phosphorylation, the final step of mitochondrial energy production. Mitochondrial energy metabolism and antioxidation balance are two mechanisms for which CoQ10 acts.*
About ProThrivers Wellness
The ProThrivers line of products has been specifically designed with the guidance of Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, a respected naturopath for 20 years and an expert in thriver care. Her present clinical focus is on addressing the needs of this specific population of thrivers using evidence-informed strategies. In addition, Dr. Alschuler is a thriver herself and uses her own experience to better understand their unique challenges.